Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Please pinch me and wake me up…

Letter from Sister Judi

Please pinch me and wake me up. I am having a BAD nightmare. What happened to my friends and family?I use to think how smart they all were and I always felt so inadequate. I would compare myself to them and always came up short.

I recently sent out an email and asked them to help me in my preparations for when the poo hits the fan.I put together a nice 30 day emergency kit per person for 500 dollars and informed them I do not have the means to prepare for each one of them.Out of 15 sent I received one response, it was a no thank you.

I have lived through...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment