Wednesday, April 4, 2018

How to make a # 10 can oven

by Blake Holliday 

In this as in everything else I build, I strive to use or reuse what is around me. What with our economy in the toilet, everyone I know is trying to save every penny they can or at least that’s what they tell me.

Last winter I was really wanting some bread to go with some stew I’d fixed. It had snowed and we had several inches to a foot here in the foothills. I didn’t really want to get out and try to drive to town. Sitting and casting my eyes about my modest cabin I saw a # 10 can that had had beans in it. I can only warm myself for so long with...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment