Monday, April 2, 2018

Self-Defense Ammunition for Popular Handgun Calibers: weekly product review

the best 9mm ammo for self-defenseThis article is the result of many years of shooting, testing and hands-on experience with the various ammunitions being shown. I have not been paid by any particular company nor have I received any ammunition free. My results may not reflect actual results from others, though my results are based on data collected and real-life tests accomplished.

As with most firearm related articles I expect this will drive some interesting comments, I would ask that before making spurious claims you read what I have written and differentiate between anecdotal or circumstantial and documented demonstrative...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment