Saturday, April 7, 2018

This Site is Closing Down… Effective Immediately.

After nearly ten years I’ve decided to stop publishing TheSurvivalistBlog.net and focus all of my attention on my new homesteading site MDCreekmore.com.

So if you want to read my new stuff you’ll need to go on over to that site to do that – and don’t forget to subscribe to our free Ten Day Prepping Course while you’re there!

And don’t miss this morning post – This Week On The Homestead – this post will be taking the place of the “what did you do to prep this week”.

This site will be left up for reference but I’ll probably let...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment