Saturday, September 10, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Well, folks here we are another week of prepping for the coming collapse – it’s been a long week for me because of an awful sinus infection that I just can’t seem to get rid of. Unfortunately, this happens every year at this same time and it’s miserable. But I’m a big boy and I’ll whine and complain like any man but I’ll keep going… right back to bed after I finish this post…

Okay, since I don’t feel good I’m going to keep this post short and to the point…

What did I do to prep this week…

I got about half of my...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment