Friday, August 21, 2015

A Question for the Pack on Communications

We have all enjoyed this site. I have learned more than I could list. I have learned things here that are just part of me now.

My Multi- part Question to the Pack… What will you.. we.. do when this screen goes blank? In what way can the readers of this site communicate? What ‘hard line’.. ‘hard copy’.. method(s) have you… we.. set up to provide some continuity of communications? Yeah yeah…. Ham… CB… But what else is there unless you… we… have pre-set a system in place now? I ask as a result of the conversation on...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment