Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Loss of a Pack member

Hello MD.

I’m known by the Pack as Docsay. It is hard to say this but I am using this email address to let the Pack know that on July 4th the man that we knew as Tracker passed away. He suffered a massive stroke and died almost instantly.

He was my neighbor, my friend, my teacher and my mentor. He thought the world of you and the Wolf Pack. He loved to read the back and forth between various members. BC, Penrod, Axlesteve, Becky and so many more.

He often said that he wished he could meet everyone in person and toss around ideas for solutions to our collective problems. Sorry. Getting...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment