Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Make A Electricity-Free, Tankless Water Heater With A Propane Tank & Water Source

Can you imagine living off the grid and having hot water on demand for a nice, hot cup of coffee or a warm shower?
If more people would know that they could have that then they would all be living in rural areas.
If you would have told me that I could easily have a tank-less water heater I probably would have laughed at you because the prices for these things are astronomical.
However, what I didn’t realize was that I could make one just from a few materials and simplify my life a lot more.
Traditional water heaters are continually heating the water stored in its tank. The concept of a tank-less water heater is that it only heats up water as its needed.
Meaning – when it’s not in use, it’s not heating. People in the United Kingdom have been using this method for years as an Eco-friendly way to cut down on energy costs.
The Way You Make Them Is Quite Simple & The Process Shouldn’t Take You That Long To Do. You Will Be the Most Popular Camper Or Self-Sustaining Off-The-Grid Resident In The Entire City!
Please Go To Page (2) To Find Out How You Can Make It….

The post Make A Electricity-Free, Tankless Water Heater With A Propane Tank & Water Source appeared first on D.I.Y Bullseye.


from D.I.Y Bullseye
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. How prepared are you for emergencies?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment