Friday, August 14, 2015

Question from a reader about FEMA camps

Original Question from Steve: Hey MD, one of my biggest concerns is federal involvement and forcible detainment of innocent civilians in a shtf time. There is no way to effectively resist such a large force with unlimited resources at their disposal. What is the answer? This keeps me up at night.

M.D. Replies: I worry more about that same force taking my stuff, however I don’t worry much about me being taken physically, although it’s a possibility. They would have to consider you a real threat before they would take you, because if they physically take someone they would then have...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment