Friday, August 7, 2015

The Hike : The Importance of Knowing Your Equipment, and the Reality of Using It…

Today we present another article in our non-fiction writing contest – Samantha R

back-in-the-woodsA few months ago I decided it would be good experience to go on an extended backpacking trip.   I carefully researched the area I was interested in by asking people who knew the area and by looking over various maps and descriptions.  I initially thought I’d attempt this solo but then asked my daughter if she’d like to come along.   She seemed interested and reluctant at the same time.  I described the hike to her as a leisurely and “easy” hike with several trails we could take and end the trip...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment