Saturday, August 29, 2015

What did you do to prep this week?

It’s been a long week for me…

But we’ll get into all of that in a minute, first I’d like to thank William J, Willard N, Chantal L, David R, Angela M for their contributions this week via PayPal. I f you feel that this site has helped you in someway, and would like to say; “thank you” by sending a donation then you can do that here.

My new building being delivered...

My new building being delivered…

I had some work done on my driveway... this is at the start...

I had some work done on my driveway… this is at the start…

Finished driveway work...

Finished driveway work…

Second photo of finished driveway work.

Second photo of finished driveway work.

The new building all set up - now my work begins, skirting and building steps...

The new building all set up...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment