Friday, September 18, 2015

A Question About Grain Mills From Loretta

I have been shopping hand grain mills for awhile and looking for something on less than a champagne budget! I found a Retsel Little Ark that looks good to me and made in America, which will usually make any item a favorite. Then I found your review today on the Wondermill Junior. Wanted to see if anyone out there had any experience with the Retsel. They look very similar, including in price. Just wondering.

M.D. Replies : I’ve not had any experience with the Retsel mills, but one thing to keep in mind is that grinding grain with a hand mill takes some effort, and grinding only a couple...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment