Tuesday, September 15, 2015

City Slicker Blues…. (NOT)

Today we present another article inour non-fiction writing contest – by SCN

My husband and I are both 63 years old and we were born and raised in big cities; Seattle & San Francisco. Even though we have been city people all our lives but there comes a point when it becomes too much concrete, too much noise, too many rude people, too much traffic and too much everything.

My husband worked for the Police Dept for 35 years and by the time he retired in 2010, he could not get out fast enough. I was both a language teacher and Ballroom Dance Instructor for my 35 years of employment.

...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment