Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Reader question: What to carry in a GOOD (get out of dodge) bag?

Hey there, I’ve been wondering if I should include some of the gear from my hunting kit into my GOOD bag such as scent blockers, calls, ect. for hunting while moving to my bug out location or fall back positions? Also, what would you suggest for longer term survival supplies in case the disaster, whatever it may be, lasts longer than a week or so?

Thanks in advance, Andrew F.

M.D. Replies : What you carry in your get out of dodge bag depends on your location, skill level, and situation (like how far you have to go to get to a safe area), I cover a bunch of different kits and bags in my...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment