Saturday, September 12, 2015

What did you do to prep this week?

Note: I’m still having on and off trouble with this blogs server and I’m sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I’m working on moving the blog to a new server with a new hosting company and this will fix the problem, but it’s taking a little longer than I would like because I’m having to wait on a tech to do it. My hope is that it can been done with no downtime. Thank you for your patience regarding this matter…

Okay before we get started with this weeks “what did you do to prep this week” I’d like to thank and give a...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment