Thursday, October 8, 2015

Denying Christ?

I was asked a question during lecture today and I had to tell my students that I didn’t have a good answer. I have asked many questions of you and the Pack over the years but none seems as important than this one, both at a professional level and a personal level. So I am asking the Pack for help.

Here’s the question: If you are a 19 year old Christian and a gunman has already killed half a dozen people for identifying as Christian, are we obligated biblically to say, “Yes, I am a Christian?”

My students are well read enough to know about Peter denying Christ three...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment