Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Miscellany News Brief

1.) Obama determined to push through more gun laws even if he has to do it via executive order : In response to the latest mass shooting during his presidency, President Obama is seriously considering circumventing Congress with his executive “authority”.

2.) Choosing a Partner for a Lifetime of Preparedness (A Cautionary Tale) : “Once I started logically evaluating the women that I was looking for, I found out that the women I had always been attracted to in the past brought nothing to the table. If I had married one of them I would be supporting them financially and in a...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment