Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Please Read…

I Can No Longer Give Advice Or Answer General Prepping Questions Via Email…

Running this site is taking up to 12-16 hours per day with editing articles, moderating comments, and all the other stuff associated with running a site this large – over the past year the amount of email that I’m receiving daily has become unmanageable, and I can’t mentally or physically keep up with it all.

Last month I received over 4,000 emails (over 100 per day – everyday) with the bulk of those readers asking for advice and general prepping questions, I’ve tried to answer as many...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment