Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Importance And Potential Of Raising Sheep For Meat After Teotwawki

by Robbins97

raising sheepI have strived for the last 10 years to become more and more self sufficient. This was not the result of any event or premonition. I had no inkling there was a prepper movement or survival community. It was just something in my DNA. I wanted the security and peace of knowing I was prepared. I wanted to take care of my family if something were to happen that would interrupt our modern existence. I was very interested in how people existed on small homesteads in the 30’s and 40’s. This led to my interest in raising and eating livestock on my small piece of property.

If our...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment