Saturday, November 28, 2015

What did you do to prep this week?

Well folks, here we are again and I want to know what you did to prep this week… but please don’t put your real full name into the comment form options, just don’t do it. I’ve asked this before but people still do it. I change the names when I think real names being used, but some of these do get past me and it just takes up my time needlessly looking for and editing those. So once again please don’t use your full real name when commenting.

Okay before we get started today I’d like to give a big shout-out to Kelli M, Willard N, Chantal L, Susan B, and Tom W...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment