Friday, January 15, 2016

Carving for cash – so you can buy more preps

by Keith,

This is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest.

I am forever amazed when folks say they have no idea how to make an appreciable amount of money “on the side” or “under the table”. Really? I’ve found it easy to do. Granted a quite a few source will say “you have to have this or buy that”, a considerable amount of extra cash I make requires a small pocket knife and scrap wood.

Years ago as I sat on a river bank lamenting the fish not biting, I picked up a small piece of wood. Using an old pocket knife, I carved a small frog shaped...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment