Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Special 25% Discount for My New Book is Coming to an End Friday at 12:00 AM

The sells have been brisk and the reviews positive for my new book The Prepper’s Primer: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How. I’m so pleased that so many readers are finding my book useful enough that they feel compelled to send emails thanking me for writing it. You kind words are appreciated – thank you for those and for your support of this site and what we do here.

If you have been setting on the sidelines and not ordered yet, (from the sells numbers it looks like just about all readers have) then you need to order and download by this coming Friday to take advantage of...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment