Friday, January 1, 2016

Using Seasonal Disasters to Assess Preparedness

I live in a smaller suburb of a medium sized mid-western town. We have had floods, tornadoes, and most recently, an ice storm. I am not going to spend a bunch of time here about floods and flooding. Bottom line gets out of the flood plain, have a sump pump, and have a backup battery powered sump pump.

A big tornado rampaged through the area in 2013 and woke me out of a semi-daze I had settled in since I had returned from overseas. I had seen the warlords and other corrupt officials, and how they treated ‘normal’ folk when they had no means to protect themselves or their loved ones. In...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment