Saturday, January 2, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Well folks, it feels like winter in Tennessee this morning… I hate cold weather, how about you? However, I am grateful that we haven’t gotten any snow here yet…

Before we get started with this weeks segment I’d like to give a shout out to and a big thank you to Tonya V, Victoria S, Willard N, Kelli M and Mike C for their generous donations this week via Paypal. Thank you. If you too would like to make a donation to show your support of what we are doing here at TheSurvivalistBlog.net then you can do that here.

I’d also like to thank everyone who has bought my...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment