Saturday, January 23, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Before we get started I’d like to thank, Paul C, Mary E, Doug L and Tony N for their generous contributions and support of this blog via PayPal this week. If you too would like to give something back and show your support for what we are doing here, then you can do that here.

I’d also like to ask everyone who ordered my book to please read it and then go post a rating and review over at Amazon.com. It took me almost a year to write the book and is essentially a detailed plan for my own preps and how I’m set up to survive the end of the world as we know it.

Preps, this...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment