Friday, February 19, 2016

Do it Yourself Pen Jaws for Your Home Workshop Projects

by Brian F

This is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest

As winter progress’s I have been looking for new wood things to add to the sale shelf. So recently I took the plunge into making pens. I got the starter kit from a box store and thought I have this whipped! Well not so much, I quickly realized I needed a stable way to hold the little wood blanks to drill pilot holes through.

I looked over several websites and online groups, I asked a few questions and got the same old answers, buy this, and buy that. A special vise was 50.00 plus shipping, jaws for the generic vice...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment