Friday, February 26, 2016

How to save money on entertainment so you can invest more into your preparedness preps

by Ronald W

This is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest

I thought the wolf pack might be interested in a way to save money on their cable or satellite bill every month like I and many of my customers do. I save over $100 a month by not paying for cable programming and “cutting the cord” with the cable companies, who continue to rip off the American public, by overcharging for their very poor service, and continuing to raise prices and use deceiving tactics into luring in new customers. I use my savings to pay for survival gear extra food storage, generators, etc.

HOW! I...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment