Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How to “Zombie” Proof Your Driveway Gate

by BCtruck – please subscribe to his YouTube channel

I feel like I have achieved a level of preparedness that affords me the luxury of slowing down, stepping back and carefully analyzing my efforts to date. Though I have discovered several areas that need attention, perimeter security is one that I think, based on world events and economy focused statistics, I should address and improve upon immediately. My entire acreage is fenced in, and while it only serves to keep honest people honest, it’s only 4 feet high and can easily be breached. I plan on adding two feet plus a...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment