Saturday, February 20, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

It’s been a long aggravating week, but now all is well and I’m moving on with my life with better things to come. Sometimes things happen that may seem bad at first, but then when you look at it and actually put it all into proper perspective, you realize that it was really a blessing.

Better prospects are already in the works – funny how things always work out better for me in the end. It’s like I can lose a dime and ten steps later find a silver round. Praise the Lord for always looking out for me.

Before we get started with today’s post I’d like to...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment