Friday, March 25, 2016

A candle powered stove… wait… what?

by BCtruck – Subscribe to his youtube channel for more interesting home workshop projects…

I came across a video by the inventor, Paul Elkins. I am a fan of his but I haven’t watched his entire catalog of videos. The one that really got my gears turning was his experiments with tea candles for the purposes of cooking or heating water.

Pauls trials were what I would call moderately successful. I thought I could make something that would work better at capturing the heat that a tea candle puts off.

I made a tea candle stove and I designed it around a thin gauge metal pot with...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment