Monday, March 21, 2016

How do you get your family involved in prepping?

by Christy

This is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest

I started prepping approximately 5 years ago when I realized our country was going downhill rapidly. I started by buying food from the Mormon food bank, hitting Sam’s, and using coupons.  My children, who are married and have their own families, thought Mom was going through a “phase”.

I continued gathering food but after reading many of the survival blogs on the internet, I realized I needed to do more. What about protection, medical, gardening, and the list kept growing. I bought a 9mm pistol and learned to shoot it...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment