Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Well, folks, I have a new favorite survival knife!

Well, folks, I have a new favorite survival knife! If you remember a year or so ago I designated the Mora Light My Fire the “official” wolf pack survival knife… well while it’s still a great knife, something even better has come along and is now my updated recommendation and new “official” group survival knife…

What is it you ask… well glad you asked… it’s the Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife.

I ordered and received mine a couple weeks ago and was very impressed with this knife. It’s very well made, with a thicker...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment