Saturday, March 12, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Before we get started with today’s post, I’d like to thank and give a shoutout to Lana E and Bill D for the contributions this week, it’s greatly appreciated. It lets me know that this site is helping people. If you too would like to send a contribution you can do that here.

I’d also like to thank everyone for the emails, thank yous and compliments from readers who’ve read my new book “The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How”. I’m glad that so many people are finding the book...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment