Saturday, March 19, 2016

What did you do to prep this week

Oh wow! That’s all that I can say… another week already! The older I get the fast that the time seems to pass, I’m afraid that one day I’ll go to bed and get up the next morning, stumble into the bathroom and see an old man looking back at me in the mirror.

When you’re a child you can’t wait to grow up and be an adult but then when it happens it hits like a ton of bricks, and you soon realize that it isn’t all that great, and deep in the back of your mind you sometimes travel back to those carefree childhood days to escape the reality that is the...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment