Saturday, March 26, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Before we get started with this weeks post I would like to thank everyone for sending in their book and article suggestions (send those to my email) when I asked for ideas to cure writers block a few days ago. Some great ideas were sent in – please feel free to email me ideas anytime under the email subject “article or book ideas”. I’m putting these ideas into a folder that I can reference anytime that I need an idea. You’ve all been very helpful with your ideas – thank you.

Also, before we get started I’d like to thank everyone who had, bought, read...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment