Friday, April 1, 2016

The Ultimate Chicken Coop – Update– Update

By: Big Bear

This is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest

Last year I wrote, and MD published, several articles on my Ultimate Chicken Coop project. The Coop and Pen have now been in use for the past 8 months. We are actually using what we designed and built. We’ve got 7 laying hens and, if they could talk, I’m pretty sure they’d say they were thrilled with their new living quarters. I thought that I’d write an update on how the finished project is working out. The Bear Proof Pen and Coop Control System are working well ……. every feature operates as designed (although...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment