Friday, May 27, 2016

Product Review: Emergency Zone Urban Survival Bug-Out Bag

by Moira M

Emergency Zone Urban Survival Bug-Out Bag

I won this bag in a writing contest on The Survivalist Blog. I have to admit that I really had never seriously considered buying a bug-out bag such as this for two main reasons. First, I really like my home setup. I have very few scenarios in which I would consider bugging out. Second, I always had the idea that I could put together such a thing much cheaper myself by purchasing the items separately and putting together a custom piece. And of course, I had long ago put together a bug out bag that I felt was suitable for my situation....

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment