Monday, May 9, 2016

Shtf Problem Solving

This is an entry in our Non-Fiction Writing contest – by Brian F

The last few weekends I have had at least one day to myself, along with Wednesday’s when my shop is closed. In early spring, we suffered a lightning storm late on a Friday night so I was without the net for the weekend. I wondered about living at least one day a week as if the country had suffered an event of some sort. After thinking it over for a few days I decided to run with the scenario of economic collapse and a mass corona burst/ eruption. I basically like the rest of my area would have no grid power, and...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment