Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Challenges and Successes of Getting Family To Prep

Today we present another article in our non-fiction writing contest – by Robert L. Burns Jr.

It has been one of my goals in the last six years to get family more involved with prepping for disaster, or as commonly referred to, “W.S.H.F.” Between sounding crazy to those stuck in “everyday living” mode and the time constraints of those same folks, it’s been a challenge of mine to get family and friends more involved while dealing with my own budgetary issues at the moment.

One of my former bosses (one of the nicer ones) once looked at me and said “I don’t know why, but...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment