Saturday, June 4, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Before we get started with this weeks segment, I want to thank my loyal blog readers and especially those who share their thoughts and advice via the comments section and articles for our non-fiction writing contest. You all are part of something special and your willingness to share of yourself to help others prepare for what is coming sets you apart.

I’d also like to thank everyone who has left a star rating and a blurb for my books on Amazon.com your feedback means a lot to me and is greatly appreciated – I read every one of them.

My most recent book The Prepper’s Guide...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment