Friday, June 24, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

It’s been an aggravating week here at TheSurvvialistBlog.net – everything was working great, and then I get up the next morning and the site was down. I started working on it with hopes of finding and fixing the problem to no avail. Then I started working with my hosting company, and two days later they finally figured it out, there was a glitch in the code that was caused when I updated one of the WordPress plugins that add features and function to the site (most of the time).

Anyways, it should be fixed now… until next time… thank you all for your support. The...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment