Friday, July 15, 2016

Review of the Thermos 64 Ounce Foam Insulated Hydration Bottle

Review by BCtruck

About a month ago, I bought an additional 2 acres that joined my original homestead property. It’s a ways away from my tools and equipment and more importantly, water!

The land needs a lot of hard, labor intensive work and consequently,I drink a boat load of water. I had been using a 1 Qt insulated jug and it kept the water cold for about 4 hours in Louisiana sun. I tried a couple other cheap alternatives but I found none of them to be satisfactory.

I decided to consult the oracle (Amazon) and see if I could find some “yeti” type water jug.

I FOUND IT!!!

...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment