Saturday, July 23, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

I hope that everyone is doing well this morning… I’m always amazed at how fast the weeks, months, and years have passed by, I’ve published this site for 10 years now (started out on google blogger and later moved the site to my own hosting) but looking back it feels like a year has passed since I hit publish on my first post.

Just yesterday, I was talking to my brother and he was telling me that he was looking in the mirror that morning and was surprised at how old he was getting, and I was thinking yep, I’m seven years older, how do you think I feel when I look in the...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment