Saturday, July 30, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Before we get started I’d like to thank Kelli M, Willard W, Kemberly K, Rebecca C and Bill D for their generous contributions via PayPal this week. If you too feel that this site’s content and community have helped you to live and prep better and you would like to give something back via a monetary contribution then you can do that here.

I’d also like to thank my beautiful girlfriend Melissa for being so supportive and just an all around sweetheart and pleasure to be around.

Okay, not what did I do to prep this week…

This week I didn’t do much stockpiling,...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment