Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Blacktag Knives and Rags: Reviewing a custom skinning/ caper

by, Jesse Mathewson

survival knifeSometimes you can find a knife at a good price, with the beauty and superb construction that makes it worth buying custom. I am someone who enjoys blades, and own several thousand; ranging from Opinels, Moraknivs through CRKTS, Kershaws, Ganzo, Blue and Gold Benchmades as well as high-end custom jobs. If I were to list every manufacturer I own one by one it would fill several pages, then adding the knives from each into that equation and you would have a book larger than the current Lyman Loading manual.

As a father-son bonding experience, my dad and I started building...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment