Thursday, September 1, 2016

Living IS Surviving!

by Desert Fox

I’ve been lucky in my life by having begun it elsewhere in the world. I remember as a child the bullets my parents had to dodge so they could be in the bread lines to provide food for their children. Now that I live in such an abundant country, I revel in the memories because they serve me well.

Surviving has always been a part of my life. Always having a stash of extra canned foods,extra flour, extra dried milk, even the luxuries of extra sugar and extra coffee! Having lived in many parts of the US I’ve learned a little of a lot. I’m definitely not a master of...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment