Saturday, September 24, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Wow! I can’t believe that it’s already that time again! It seems like only a couple of days ago that I sat down to post the last “what did you do to prep this week” segment, I guess when whoever first said time passes faster after you turn 40 was right because the last few years have flown by at warp speed and it seems to be speeding up.

Okay, before we get started I want to thank and send a shout-out to Mr. Bill D who sends a contribution out every month – thank you, your help is very much appreciated. I’m so glad that you find the site useful enough...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment