Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Fire Update For My Area…

Lot’s of readers have sent emails asking me about the forest fires in Tennessee, with the most common questions being – how close the fires have gotten to me, and if I’m okay. Thank everyone for asking and caring it means a lot to me and shows that we have a great community here.

First off, I’m fine and my home is fine, the fires got to within about a half a mile from my location a few weeks ago but that was successfully brought under control by firefighters and no deaths, injuries, or homes and or buildings were damaged by that fire.

For weeks there were forest fires...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment