Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Do you want to save money and eat healthy… then sprout grains for food

by Keith

In the past I have been accused of pinching a penny so tightly that Lincoln would scream in agony! This months contribution in effect shows that.

I recently had to “re-home” a pig, after completing a move to a new location and we couldn’t take Ethel with us. The deal was made for the pig. The people who got her started asking about T-post, fencing, leftover feed, and the like. I pointed out they made a deal for THE PIG, not the the pig and all the trappings!

Focusing on the feed, I feed Ethel a blend of grains and scraps. After she left I had about 40 pounds of...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment