Friday, December 2, 2016

“Tomarrow War” a novel by J.L. Bourne

A book review by Thomas The Tinker.

Reading through a book .. a good one or not .. takes a piece of your life away so like the rest of you.. I’m picky. My tastes are eclectic. I’ve read Homer.. more than once. My ‘Slush Pile’ of paper backs .. in a continuous loop. Find a copy of Hugo’s ‘Les Miserables’ and you will know what printed classical music sounds like in the mind. If I like the tome.. you’ll find tabs and high lighter all over it. I find a good read .. Instructional… A ‘good read’ does not have to fit into any sort pulp or classic category. A good read just...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment